Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Environment Practice and Corporal Ianor

Hi there!

The following piece is done a few weeks back but I still want to show it to you.

I tried to give it that action/spying/war game feeling by putting in some ruined houses and a smoke cloud in the distance. The guy with the sniper and red scarf is the main character.
I hope you like it and feel free to tell me what you think about it.

Another piece that I want to show you is also not that new anymore. 
It's a picture of Corporal Ianor, a character of a story I wrote a long time ago. Some lines are a bit messy because I was filming the whole drawing process and my computer became much slower because of that. So my tablet didn't react that good sometimes. If you are curious about the video here it is. I did speed it up a little.

Thank you for reading all this and have fun reading the posts that are coming later this week.


Byezzz!
Emiel

1 comment:

Marjolein said...

He Emiel!

Ik doe het lekker in het nederlands, anders moet ik teveel nadenken om alles te vertalen, en heb ik even geen zin in op dit moment :p

Met mijn facebook-berichtje had ik het over een link die het niet deed. Zie net dat de link in je 'environment practice' het wel doet naar het filmpje van corporal Ianor. Alleen links onder het kopje 'links' (heee :p) doet ie het niet, bij mij... Misschien heb je er wat aan, misschien ligt het ook wel aan mijn pc.

Ga zo door! Zoals ik al zei, ben benieuwd naar al je werken! Vind het leuk om die tekeningen te zien.

Succes,

Marjolein (en ook een beetje van Nick)