Thursday, July 11, 2013

Holo-Screen

Hi there,

I spend the whole evening yesterday to take some pictures. This morning I edited the first one in Photoshop CS5 and this is the result:


It was a hell of a job to get all the perspective grids the way I wanted but I'm very pleased with the result :D To get the grids right the Vanishing Points filter in Photoshop worked very nice. If you want to try the vanishing point filter it can be found in Photoshop here: Filters > Vanishing Points. The tutorial I used while working on this picture can be found here.

I hope you guys enjoy this pic and thanks for reading!

Byezzzz,
Emiel

2 comments:

Jared said...

that's great!

concerning sci-fi-type UIs like this, have you seen After Earth. One of the things i loved about that movie were the UIs/computers ^^

Emiel said...

Thanks!
I haven't seen it but I plan on seeing it somewhere this year :D now I want to see it even more :P